Hello, everyone. This is BLUETDOT Entertainment.
We would like to guide you through how to apply for support for JUST B and send fan letters to them. Please refer to the following.
– Every support should be applied through the Support tab on the website of BLUEDOT Entertainment, and will be confirmed and provided after prior consultation with the fanclub manager.
– Only the gifts costing under one million won per item are allowed to be delivered to the artists.
– It is essential to provide the details of the items when applying for support. (Attach a receipt that confirms the place of purchase and price)
– If any of the items different from the application form and not permitted as a gift, the items will be returned or discarded without any notification.
– It is not possible to deliver the support items by visiting the office without prior consultation or via the members, managers, and staff. If any support items are sent without prior consultation, they can be returned or discarded.
– Any items sent by C.O.D. will be returned.
– The company does not perform gift verifications.
Food Support for Artist Schedule
– Any food support is not acceptable due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please understand our decision as this is for the health and safety of the artists and staff.
Non-Acceptable Support Items
– Cash items (gift certificate, ticket, coupon, gift card, etc.)
– Flowers that can easily be spoiled and any food and food products (snack, drink, cake, etc.)
– All communication devices (cell phones, tablet PCs, smartwatches, etc.)
* Devices that only use Wi-Fi are also banned.
– Only one person (or one team) is allowed to give a cake on a first-come, first-served basis. If it is a sugar/clay cake, it should be a dummy cake. (Any edible cake would not be acceptable.)
– In the case of cakes, we accept applications on a first-come, first-served basis from 00:00 7 days before the anniversary. (ex. For June 30th debut anniversary cake, you can apply from June 23rd 00:00)
How to Apply for Support
– Click the guidance on support application under NOTICE on the website of BLUEDOT Entertainment and fill in the form. Click the SUBMIT button. (https://bluedot-ent.com/notice/just-b/)
– Please make sure not to miss anything on the support application form.
– We are going to reply to you at your email address in the application form. Please understand that we are sending the email in serial order.
– For more information on support application, please contact us at email@example.com.
Fan Letter Delivery
– Address: To (member name), #519, Seoul Forest FORHU, 58 Wangsimni-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
– The fan letters are allowed to be sent without any prior application. Please send them to the above address.
– Fan letters can be sent by mail or delivered through the staff during official activities.
*Public broadcasts, events, offline fan signings, etc. with fan participation under the supervision of BLUEDOT Entertainment’s staff.
– We ask for your understanding as fan letters will not be accepted at all during unofficial activities such as arrival and departure at the airport and filming of content as well as concerts, overseas activities, and events without fan participation.
Since this notice can be further revised, please check this again when you send support or fan letters.