This is BLUEDOT Entertainment.
First of all, we extend our sincere gratitude to the fans for their overwhelming love and unwavering support towards JUST B.
Despite our previous announcement, there are ongoing incidents in our recent domestic and international schedules that pose a threat to the safety of our artists. This includes engaging in prohibited behavior, causing harm to other fans and the public, and violating the privacy of JUST B’s members. Hence, we once again seek the cooperation of the fans to foster an orderly and respectful fan culture.
All behaviors listed below are prohibited.
We are committed to taking a firm stance against such behavior, as it has the potential to directly harm other fans and artists. Kindly read the announcement below and cooperate with us.
[No visits to places related to personal privacy and private schedules]
– Visiting, waiting, or attempting to engage in conversations at locations that are not officially scheduled, such as the company building, practice room, accommodation, hair and makeup salon, gym, etc.
– Following the artist during their personal schedule or tailing their vehicle
– Waiting for, filming, or attempting to engage in conversations with artists in areas that are not accessible to fans, such as waiting rooms, and in parking lots at stations and event venues where fans are restricted by staff or security
▶ Any schedules not listed on the schedule board on BLUEDOT’s website (bluedot-ent.com) are considered private. Visiting, photographing, or filming unannounced schedules in places related to the artist’s private life, such as during their commute, at hair and makeup salon, accommodation, or the company, is strictly prohibited.
If you are caught or reported to our staff for visiting such spaces, you may be disqualified from participating in all future fan club activities without prior notice.
[Regarding personal information]
– Buying or selling members’ personal information, flight and accommodation information, etc.
– Contacting the members’ family members and acquaintances for personal gain or contacting them through social media or phone
– Waiting in front of the accommodation during overseas schedules, taking audio recordings, photos, and videos, or attempting to converse with them
▶ If you are found engaging in any of the above behaviors that are considered an invasion of privacy, you may be disqualified from participating in all future fan club activities without prior notice.
[Regarding schedules at airports]
– Taking audio recordings, photographs, and videos inside airplanes, duty-free shops/lounges, airplane cabins, duty-free, security clearance, and baggage claim areas when traveling to and from airports
– Uploading photos, audio, and video taken in the above locations to social media and online
– Making excessive attempts to communicate and make contact while traveling and obstructing traffic
▶ There have been several incidents of fans forcibly following artists, attempting to engage in contact and conversation, taking photographs, and forcibly delivering letters or gifts despite staff restraint.
Filming at immigration and security checkpoints inside airports is strictly prohibited by law. Additionally, all photography, video, and recording in airport checkpoints, lounges, duty-free shops, security areas, baggage claim areas, and inside airplanes are not allowed.
Please refrain from any behavior that might inconvenience flight passengers or pose safety concerns, even if it falls outside prohibited areas of the airport. Additionally, maintain a safe distance from members, as crowded conditions during travel can create safety issues.
Engaging in any of the above behaviors may result in disciplinary action by on-site staff, including the deletion of data memory. If you continue to engage in the same behavior, you may be disqualified from participating in all future fan club activities without prior notice.
[Regarding commutes to and from work]
– Obstructing traffic, such as engaging in excessive conversation with the artist or filming
– Hand-delivering letters or gifts to artists
– Following a moving vehicle or jumping into a driveway
– Making physical contact with the artist
– Disguising yourself as a staff member and waiting in the entrance and exit lines
▶ When delivering letters or gifts, please refer to the <Support Application and Fan Letter for JUST B>, and note that direct delivery to the artist is only possible during fan signings.
Kindly be aware that we do not accept fan letters at unofficial events, including airport arrivals and departures, content shoots, and performance events that do not solicit fan participation, such as concerts and international events, unless stated otherwise.
In addition to the above, if any behavior deemed to be a serious violation of privacy is detected, we will permanently disqualify you from participating in all future fan club activities (such as participating in fan signings, public broadcasts, and events) without prior notice and take legal action.
We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring that no harm is inflicted on others for personal gain and that the well-being of artists is not compromised.
ONLY B’s active cooperation is requested to foster a healthy fan culture.
Ensuring artist safety is our foremost commitment, and we will do our best to fulfill it.